Monday, April 16, 2012

Can I dye my hair again w/o it being severely damaged?

My natural hair color is a dirty blonde. I absolutely hate it. So I've been dyeing (sp?) my hair red using temporary coloring. Yesterday I dyed my hair using permanent color. I guess I picked the wrong color b/c my hair turned out REALLY red. TOO red. It doesn't look natural at all. I want to change it so I bought hair dye today in a more neutral tone of red. I want to dye it today but I don't want my hair to be damaged. I have nice, straight, healthy hair that I very rarely use heat on (don't use straighteners, blow-dryers, or curling irons) so I never really do anything to it to damage it. Is it possible for me to dye my hair today?



Can I dye my hair again w/o it being severely damaged?

i would say that you can dye it again considering i am a constant hair dyer [maybe 5-6 times a month] but my advice is to keep that red for a little bit and wash it a lot.



the bright color will eventually fade.



it might even fade into the color you were wanting.



give it a week or two.



Can I dye my hair again w/o it being severely damaged?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment