Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair dye...........?

My hair is naturally black, but I got it lightened it and now I don't like it. Its still really dark, but its brown. I know that sometimes its risky to try to color it yourself so I am wondering (since its not a drastic color change) if I should just buy something and dye it myself or should I get it done professionally anyway. Any thoughts? tips? product ideas?



thanks



Hair dye...........?

You could do it either way, but getting it done is alot easier. I tried to dye my own hair, and even with my mom's help it was hard. The smell is also horrible and if you are faint hearted you shouldn't try it because i almost fainted. well not really but anyway, it ended up horrible. Store bought dyes never turn out the exact color it says. Hope that helps!



Hair dye...........?

Head on over to a professional; I've had too many bad experiences with dying it myself or having my friends do it. It's a bit more money, but you get what you pay for. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment