Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!!?

So my hair is a medium brown color and I want to dye it black so I bought some black hair dye (Palette Schwarzkopf permanent black 1-0). I last dyed my hair dark brown in November but all the dye is pretty much faded out now as my roots don't even grow out in a different colour. If I dye my hair with the black dye, is there any chance of it coming out completely weird looking? My friend told me that you should never dye your hair with black dye because it looks completely different than the box, like more blue-ish. Is this true??? If I dye my hair with the black dye would it actually be black? PLEASE HELP!



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!!?

I went from Dark Brown to black and i swear i love it, yeah at first it will look really black, but then the color is just beautiful.



ur friend dosent know what she is talking about !!! Black hair looks so much healthier, especially if you get a hair cut.. i recommend it!!!



i use to dye my hair all the time, Blonde, brown, red , blond with highlites and blah blah blah, but ive had black hair for about 2 years and sooooooooo many people compliment !!



check out my myspace to see



castillb2005@att.net



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!!?

if you bought pitch black, it will be black not blue. it will look fine but there is a con to it. black will not come out easy. you wont be able to dye your hair a bright color for like a year unless you keep dying it over and over again. i highly regret dying mine black.



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!!?

If Your Natural Color Is Medium Brown And You Haven't LIGHTENED It Within The Last 3 Months, It Should Take The Black Dye Very Well. As For It Being Blue, I Think That Would Be Blue-Black. If The Package Doesn't Say That, It Should Be A Nice NEUTRAL Black Shade.



Good-Luck!!



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!!?

not true



as you can see if my pic my hair is black



trust me black will turn out black



it your hair it light just leave it in for a while



black is like the eaisest color to die



trust me i die my hair a lot



actually black is impossible to get out of your hair.



But seriously black will show up black a promise just leave it in a while because when my hair was light i had to leave it in a while like 50 min black takes good to hair.



Hair dye - PLEASE HELP!!?

I know your already bought the dye, but my advice for dying hair darker like you are thinking of doing is trying a simi-permanent first. ESP. since you you to go black. I have had great success with Natural Instincts number 36 Midnight neutral black, simi-permanent dye.



Because it is simi-permanent it will wash out and fade over time, but for the first time going black I think it is a good idea. Mostly because it is a pain and a half to dye over black or lighten black by yourself.



With the simi-permanent it won't look bad as it fades and your roots wont be as noticeable as with a hardcore black. Plus! There is no blue in this color! I have it on my head right now and it is def. not blue.



p.s. it also comes off your skin easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment