Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair dye problem !!?

I recently dyed my hair a blonde colour, it was semi-permament but yesterday i was looking at the hair dyes because i would like to dye my hair brown, and i realised that i think i accidently dyed it permament.



It didnt come out the colour i wanted it to, and has now faded to a slightly dark blonde.



I dyed it about 3 months ago and the colour hasnt come out.



Is there any way i can strip the colour other than just washing and waiting? I heard washing my hair with washing up liquid can strip it quite quick.



I really need to know because i am going to town later and i want to buy a brown , semi-permament hair dye, and im worried that it might go a funny colour.



I am thinking of buying nice %26amp; easy (it was voted product of the year) , its two for six pounds , if anyone has used it is is good?



I just really need some advice please i just want a change for new year, but i don't want it to be a disaster!



many thanks in advance.



Hair dye problem !!?

If you buy a brown, and leave it in for the correct amount of time, it will go brown, and will not stuff up your hair colour. But whatever you do, do not wash you hair with washing up liquid. That will just ruin your hair completely. But the best think is to book into a hair salon. Or even just go there and ask for advise on what to do. Hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment