Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair dye...? Help Please?

Well...I dyed my hair about two mos. ago with a demi-permanent black hair color. I really liked it! (However, a lot of people didn't. :/ ) But anyway...



It still hasn't washed out of my hair much at all (possibly because my hair color was so light to begin with...?), but it has just faded really badly to a dark brown-ish color, only on the bottom layers of my hair.



My hair is pretty damaged right now due to everyday blow dry/straighten, only on the ends though, but I am going to get the damage cut off this weekend.



I want to keep my hair black until at least after summer...



But I am thinking that eventually I may want to change it in far future. (I get bored a lot. lol)



My question is, is should I re-dye my hair with demi-permanent again, or with a permanent dye?



Which would be better?? :O



Thanks~閳?:%26gt;



Hair dye...? Help Please?

hahah yes i agree with the first person.



permanently dying ur hair black is a completely bad idea.



bleaching, cutting, bleaching, cutting, damaging, losing hair, bleaching..



that will be ur routine.



you'll have to bleach it in order to get it out, and u still wont be able to get it out so u will have to cut ur hair and then u keep bleaching it, then eventually it will be damaged and fried and from it being fried it will start falling in some places and yes biggg mess.



so dont do it. unless you want ur hair to turn out lik etha.t



Hair dye...? Help Please?

Ok speaking from experience...DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR PERMANETELY BLACK! Becuz if ur like me, u will get sick of it and want to dye it another color. But u cannot dye over it! So u'll have to strip it which RUINS your hair. Or just wait for it to grow out which looks awful! Trust me on this...if u want it black, just keep using the demi-perm.



Hair dye...? Help Please?

Do a demi permanent and trust me on this one.



I've resorted back to permanent black hair constantly.



And then I feel like lightening it.



And its an absolute pain in the neck to lighten black hair.



It takes a toll on your hair.



I bleached mine recently after a month or so of conditioning and trimming.



Use demi so you can still lighten your hair color without having to bleach the heck out of your hair.



I'm planning to bleach all my hair, and just use a demi permanent black dye so I can keep going back to light hair if I like.



: )

No comments:

Post a Comment